Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two momentous occasions

Yes, I'm a dork, but in my mind the following events totally deserve a blog post:

1) This is the first night since Katie's birth that these cute girls have gone to bed
in the SAME room and at the SAME time... and by 7:15pm!!!
A quiet house is so good for the mama sometimes.



2) The other momentous occasion is that I found 2 pairs of perfect size, like new, long enough jeans at Goodwill. I have never found jeans at the thrift store. Paid $10 for what would have cost me at least 5 to 8 to 10 times that much. I love finding bargains at the thrift store- what about you?

1 comment:

  1. Only one way to get famous is that you have to do something different in the favor of people . After that they will like you initely, be creative and unique and the possibilities are limitless.
    isc888

    ReplyDelete