Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friends

There is something so adorable about these two little one-year-old pals. Emily sure had fun spending the day with Halle. We went to the park and they took turns pushing each other in the dump truck and played in the sand.


So happy to be reunited after their naps.
Good sports in the not-so-double stroller

These girls make a great team for scouting out the neighborhood dogs. If a dog barked, Halle would bark too, "Ow, ar, ow, ar, ow, ow" and Emily would say, "Doddy, doddy!"
Dance party!
At bedtime I asked Emily, "Was Halle here today? You had fun with her, huh?" And Emily climbed down off my lap and wandered through the house looking for Halle, saying, "Haah-ee, Haah-ee." How fun to have a friend!

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOVE THESE PICTURES! They look like sisters in their matching-ish blue t-shirts! I seriously love this. They are going to have so much fun together over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing ever! It's amazing how at just one year old, they act like little grown ups and love their little friends. Those two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm glad Emily has a little friend. Though, I'll admit, I do wish it was Lydia :). Care to visit us up here???

    ReplyDelete